Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving: means so much to me....especially this year. Joey, Andrea and I are going camping again this year for Thanksgiving. We usually go after we leave his Mom's....but this year we are suppose to go on Wednesday and return on Sunday am. Joey teaches a Sunday School class and doesn't want to miss this. This means I will be cooking my very first Thanksgiving meal! I am excited and scared!! I will let you know how it turns out.

I am so thankful for all the friends who have prayed for us. Things are going so much better.
I am also thankful for family, my church and friends. Health, job, home. Thankful that I have a church family who will pray for us and encourage us in the good times and bad. Thankful that I have a bible ( not just one, but many). Thankful that I can worship freely. God has truly BLESSED me and my family....for this I am thankful. I could go on and on and on. The list is to great to name each one. Above all these things I am thankful that I serve a LIVING GOD who is my KING and I am HIS princess.

To all who read this whether you are far away or just around the corner....I WISH YOU A HAPPY THANKSGIVING AND I PRAY YOU ARE HEALTHY AND SAFE!

P.S. my words don't always come out like it sounds in my head. I wanted to post something profound about Thanksgiving and all I can do is think about what I am thankful for and how God has blessed my family. maybe it doesn't sound too goofy....

No comments: