Friday, November 30, 2007

I've been tagged

Friday, November 30, 2007

I've been tagged
Tagged!!!Okay, I've just been tagged by Dee Dee for the longest meme ever invented. It's self explanatory, so I'll just dive right in. 'K here goes.
1. What kind of soap is in your bathtub right now? Pomegranate with burst bubbles
2. Do you have any watermelon in your refrigerator? Uh, no
.3. What would you change about your living room? family room for me the carpet.
.4. Are the dishes in your dishwasher clean or dirty? Clean
5. What is in your fridge? still leftovers from Thanksgiving
6. White or wheat bread? white but it is old....I need to feed it to the birds.
7. What is on top of your refrigerator? tray with pretty clear bottles with food coloring in them.
8. What color or design is on your shower curtain? clear with mesh pockets for Andrea to put things.
9. How many plants are in your home? 5 live ones from when Joey was in the hospital.
10. Is your bed made right now? yes
11. Comet or Soft Scrub? Soft Scrub
12. Is your closet organized? NO, I wish it was.
13. Can you describe your flashlight? I don't have one.
14. Do you drink out of glass or plastic more at home? plastic.
15. Do you have iced tea made in a pitcher right now? no
16. If you have garage, is it cluttered? CLUTTERED!!!
17. Curtains or blinds? mostly blinds, but I do have 2 rooms that have curtains.
18. How many pillows do you sleep with? 4 ..2 for head, 1 between my knees, one to hold or put to myback. I know weird.LOL
19. Do you sleep with any lights on at night? just a night light in the kitchen.
20. How often do you vacuum? ummmmmmm not enough
21. Standard toothbrush or electric? Standard.
22. What color is your toothbrush? blue
23. Do you have welcome mat on your front porch? yes.
24. What is in your oven right now? no
25. Is there anything under your bed? yes, 2 blankets and some stuff of Joey's.
26. Chore you hate the most? cleaning the toiliet.
27. What retro items are in your home? ?????
28. Do you have a separate room you use an an office? yes..
29. How many mirrors are in your home? I think 5
30. Do you have any hidden emergency money around your home? don't think so...
31. What color are your walls? beige for most of the house. my bathroom plum or purple.
32. What does your home smell like right now? prob.taco bell. supper last night.
33. Favorite candle scent? I love candles ...not sure of my favorite.
34. What kind of pickles are in your refrigerator right now? Dill chips
35. Ever been on your roof? NO
36. Do you own a stereo? no, Andrea has 1
37. How many TVs do you have? two
38. How many phones? 2 phones and 3 cell phones.
39. Do you have a housekeeper? Ha! Yeah, her name's Darlene and she is not doing good right now. Lately I've been thinking of letting her go... (that was Dee Dee's answer... but I agree lol)40. What style do you decorate in? not sure

41. Do you like solid colors in furniture or prints? I would love a flora couch ...Joey always says NO ....so we have leather.
42. Is there a smoke detector in your home? yes... I think we have 2.

No comments: