Monday, June 29, 2009

I am a Kept Woman

You see there were a few times when I thought I would loose my mind,
but GOD kept me sane. (Isaiah 26:3)

There were times when I thought I could go no longer,
but the LORD kept me moving.
(Gen. 28:15)

At times, I have wanted to lash out at those whom I felt have done me wrong.
But the LORD kept my mouth shut..( Psalm 13)

Somtimes, I think money just isn't enough,
But GOD has helped us to keep the lights on, the water on, the car paid, the house paid, etc...
(Mat. 6:25-34)

When I thought I would fall, HE kept me up.
When I thought I was weak, HE kept me strong!
(1 Peter 5:7, Matt. 11: 28-30)

I could go on and on and on, but I am sure you hear me!
I am blessed to be 'kept'!

I'm "kept" by the Grace and Love of GOD

6 comments:

Tanya said...

Wow! Great words of truth. I am looking forward to reading more posts.

Heart2Heart said...

Darlene,

What a simply yet powerful statement of just how well God keeps us all!

Love and Hugs ~ Kat

Andrea said...

AMEN....Great post!!

Kim @ Homesteader's Heart said...

Amen sweet sister! I'm glad I'm "kept" too!
Hugs.
Kim

Sharon Brumfield said...

Yes, the life of a kept woman is great....when I walk it by faith and not by sight. He and I are working on that. ;)
I think I will do some concentrating on this today.....good words that build our faith.

Karen said...

Beautiful thoughts...wonderful truths!