Monday, December 17, 2007

Don't Stop

I know some are wanting an update on how things are going...
First, I want to thank all the Prayer Warriors who are praying for my family.
God is working and I feel the strength and encouragement from the prayers.
The "lost sheep" is home (PRAISE THE LORD)!! The battle is still raging. I know this is a spiritual battle and I have given it to God. This is so hard to do. I keep wanting to fix things and I am learning that I need to leave it with God. Don't stop praying. We have small battles everyday and and I know that God will win the war. This is all I can say right now. I hope to have more bloggs soon.
Just remember to pray 24/7. My little lamb needs covered in prayer 24 hours a day.

2 comments:

Tricia said...

Hey Darlene
Thanks for updating us, I am praying for all of you, and am here if you need anything.

Unknown said...

I'm still praying too! thanks for the update.